From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 12:35:14

From: "Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_[hidden]>
> On the surface it looks like a problem with the void return workaround.
When
> I #undef BOOST_NO_VOID_RETURNS and skip the void tests in bind_test.cpp,
it
> seems to work.

The void return workarounds in mem_fn.hpp seem to cause the internal
compiler errors.

I have temporarily disabled the void returns in mem_fn.hpp on MSVC 6 for the
release until we identify and fix the problem.

In general, I think that we should freeze and run all regression tests at
least three or four days (perhaps even a week) before release so we have
time to react. (bind had a failure on SGI MIPSpro as well.)

--
Peter Dimov
Multi Media Ltd.