From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 13:08:08

The proper way would be to separate test module on to two.
Compilation is the "only point of failure" type. So no need to create
huge test modules. In an extreme case it could be one file per
feature. But in a reallity it is convinient to combin test cases that
are related and will either compile all together or fail all together.

Gennadiy.

--- In boost_at_y..., Darin Adler <darin_at_b...> wrote:
> On 11/29/01 6:47 AM, "Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_m...> wrote:
>
> >> ** Metrowerks CodeWarrior
> >> mwcc -o boosttmp.exe -maxerrors 10 -cwd source -I- -
Ic:/boost/site