From: helmut.zeisel_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-12-01 04:43:59

I could reproduce the problem using Cygwin / GCC 2.95.3-5.

Replacing

struct random_access_iterator_helper

at the very bottom of the file
with the previous version gives a working iterators_test.

The corrected version can be found at

Clearly this change
makes some additions of Daryle useless,
so maybe Daryle might know a better solution.

I am sorry to say that I am currently on a business trip
and cannot do much testing until Dec 10;
hopefully my change is a good starting point to
completely fix the problem.

Helmut