From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-01 07:38:56

From: "Daryle Walker" <darylew_at_[hidden]>
> Metrowerks has special preprocessor macros (like "__option(XXX)") to let
you
> know the state of a particular option. If Comeau and Intel can sometimes
> support void returns and sometimes not, hopefully they have similar
> preprocessor macros to detect their option states. If so, you can define
or
> not define BOOST_NO_VOID_RETURNS based on that option.

Unfortunately I think that the EDG front end doesn't provide a way to detect
whether a feature (void returns, argument dependent lookup) is enabled.

I'll add a test for _MSC_VER == 1200 to the relevant config headers - the
compilers are obviously trying to emulate the "features" of VC 6.

--
Peter Dimov
Multi Media Ltd.