From: Wilka (wilka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-04 13:34:57

> --- In boost_at_y..., "Wilka" <wilka_at_b...> wrote:
> >
> > I've added all the files in "\btl\libs\test\src" to my project,
>
> I o not need all files. For the list of the framework files see
> Documentation - framework compilation section.

I've correct the project to only includes the files listed in that
section, and it has helped. Now I only get 63 errors :)

> I am confused. unit_test_log.hpp is included everywhere. And I can't
> get the same errors here. Are you sure you aren't getting "can't open
> include file" errors? Or maybe you have old presubmission version
> installed somewhere that interfering.

Yep, I'm sure those are the error messages I'm getting. It was a direct
copy & paste from the output window (then used find & replace to get rid
of the path). I'm using MSVC6 (sp5) and Boost 1.26.0.

I also tried on another system with MSVC6 sp3 and Boost 1.25.0, and
still got loads of errors (but I didn't check they were the same
errors).

> P.S.
> > Build Time 0:10.0
> Out of curiosity: how did you make MSVC show this?

Add "/Y3" as a command line option when starting MSVC. That's a
parameter to MSDev.exe, not to the compiler. It will show the time taken
for any process that you've set to send output to the output window.

- Wilka