From: George A. Heintzelman (georgeh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-07 14:17:21

> --- In boost_at_y..., "George A. Heintzelman" <georgeh_at_a...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi boosters,
> >
> > I'm doing some work trying to get various boost things working for
> > SunCC, version 5.3. As I find and hopefully fix things, I'll let
> you
> > know.
>
> I was able to compile most of the staff using SunCC 5.3. What do you
> need?

In particular, iterator adaptors. Which do *not* compile. But I've
gotten it pretty close, and I don't know if I want to just give up at
this point. Do you want the details of what I've tried?

> Turn BOOST_NO_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION on. It's working in majority
> cases.

My experience so far is that it is not needed in many cases. Several of
the test files (E.g., bind_test) seem to work better with it off than
with it on.

George Heintzelman
georgeh_at_[hidden]