From: Chuck Allison (cda_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-11 13:32:36

The original bitstring class overloaded += to append a bit to the container.
I don't have dyn_bitset with me to check it right now, but that's a
reasonable addition if it doesn't support it. += was removed (along with
many other methods) when bitstring was shoehorned into STL as vector<bool>.
All are candidates for dyn_bitset.