From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-14 05:02:19

I have tried to read up reference 3 on the Boost Test Library: Floating
Point Comparison.

Knuth, D E, Vol III,

in the hope that the jacket puff by Jonanthan Laventhol

"It's always a pleasure when a problem is hard enough that you have to get
the Knuths of the shelf. I find that merely opening one has a very useful
terrorising effect on computers."

would work,

but did not find anything in the index that looked relevant - only the Quote

"If you don't find it in the index look very carefully through the entire
catalogue" - Consumers Guide, Sears, Roebuck & Co (1897)"

Can you or Gennadiy give a more detailed reference please!

Paul