From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-01 13:39:56

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:
> If that was all we wanted, we could use the yahoogroups poll
feature. I'm
> much more interested in seeing links to projects and products that
use
> boost.

An e-mail solution (possibly even the Poll... I'm unfamiliar with it)
would allow this. The moderator of the poll simply has to collect
such information and present it on the web site. Yes, that could
entail a lot of work on the poll moderator's part (depending on the
poll usage). Since there's no way for us to tell who downloads Boost
there's no other active way to do this.

Bill Kempf