From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-04 15:58:55

I have suggested several times that we look at the Policy Adaptor pattern
used by the Iterator Adaptors Library. It certainly makes the problem of
policy interaction go away, since all of the policies are collected in one
place... but there have been no replies, and I am wondering why. Is it seen
as inappropriate for smart pointers? Are people having trouble understanding
the suggestion?

-Dave