From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-08 21:20:10

the adjacency_list docs say:
The VertexList parameter determines what kind of container will be used to
represent the vertex set, or two-dimensional structure of the graph. The
container must model Sequence or RandomAccessContainer. In general, listS is
a good choice if you need to add and remove vertices quickly. The price for
this is extra space overhead compared to choosing vecS.

Those requirements surprise me. Does the BGL care what positions are valid
for inserting vertices? It seems to me that std::set<> doesn't impose more
burden on a graph library than std::list<> does.

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]