From: rogeeff (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-10 14:38:55

--- In boost_at_y..., "Paul A. Bristow" <boost_at_h...> wrote:
> Very Minor niggle with Unit_test_framework.htm
>
> Doesn't seem to want to print on either International Standard A4
> or US ex-Imperial Letter (or even US Legal!)
>
> Runs off the the page on the right chopping off quarter off every
line.

> Other .htm s print OK - though I would prefer NOT to have fancy
frames
> because they always spell trouble. Is this a wrong size frame
problem
> perhaps?
>
> Paul

I do not see such problem. Anyway I am working on update with include
some changes in doc look&feel.

> PS I couldn't get CLASS_PROPERTY.HPP to compile with MSVC 6 Sp5
> Says "Unexpected class BOOST_JOIN" etc

It works with MSVC 6 Sp5. What version of boost are you using?
BOOST_JOIN is defined somewhere in config.

> but I expanded p_tolerance by hand,

It seems like you did it wrong, cause it should work.

> and then it does not like p_tolerance defined as a nested class,
> needed for FPT to apply to both? Message is
> floating_point_compare.hpp(99) : error C2436: 'p_tolerance' : member
> function or nested class in constructor initializer list
>
> Compiler Error C2436 info is:
> 'identifier' : member function or nested class in constructor
initializer
> list
>
> Cannot initialize member functions or local classes in the
constructor
> initializer list. For example:
>
> struct S{
> int f();
> struct Inner{
       Inner( int i );
> int I;
    } p_property;

> S():f(10), p_property(0){} //!!

Should be like this and it will compile.

> };

> Is this a MS not implemented here problem?

It seems as valid complain.

> Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
> Prizet Farmhouse
> Kendal, Cumbria