From: joel de guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-15 13:17:05

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" :

> Will you submit spirit to boost? I want to see it here; I strongly believe
> everyone will benefit.
>
> -Dave

V1.4~1.5 are nice starting points for a boost submission perhaps.
The initial public release was admitedly not quite there yet
and there were a couple of issues to address. And really,
it took quite a lot of iterations to get things right and tackle
the concerns that has been raised here in this mailing list
initially and further through Spirit's mailing list.

At first, looking at the issues raised, the task seemed
daunting. Nevertheless, thanks to help from people like
Dan Nuffer and Hartmut Kaiser as well as inspiration and
guidance by Doug Gregor and a few more such as Chris
Uzdavinis and EBo David, I feel the work is progressing at
an unbelievable rate. Spirit is more of a group effort now.

--Joel