From: quendezus (quendez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-16 04:25:35

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:

> [...]
MSDN,
> I'm pretty sure. Ugly, but effective.
>
> -Dave

If it can help, I have a very small win32 tool that runs an
executable and waits for its completion. After a certain amount of
time, if the executable has not terminated, the tool closes it by
sending WM_CLOSE events to all windows. This works well for programs
that generate assertions on win32 (in fact, the tool has been
designed for this purpose).

Sylvain