From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-21 05:28:53

Several versions of the library are in the vault, and it can lead to
confusions..

the "review candidate" is version 1.30, as described.

I began fixing several issues raised by Ed Brey, and the later versions
reflect this.
mostly, those fixes, present in 1.33, are :
- tabs repalced by spaces in the source files
- "%{1}00" now possible.
- format::exceptions( .. ) added to choose what errors will throw
exceptions

But while updating the code, documentation was not fully updated, so
those versions are there only for those who wants to keep track of the
solutions implemented on the raised issues.

Once the code and documentation are once again coherent, I will upload a
file tagged "new (modified) candidate". hopefully this will happen in
the 4 next hours..

--
Sam