From: Steve M. Robbins (steven.robbins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-22 02:55:35

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 03:40:14PM -0500, Beman Dawes wrote:

> While it may not be obvious to all Boost members, what tends to torment
> Boost moderators (or at least me) are the functions where someone else has
> control of our resources. YahooGroups. SourceForge.

I guess you could reduce your dependence by one if you moved the
mailing lists to SourceForge.

The side-benefit is that we'd have a useful archive. As it stands
now, Yahoo's @#%@*(& advertisements that pop up every few searches is
a real disincentive to bother searching the boost mailing list
archive.

-S

--
by Rocket to the Moon,