From: Jani Kajala (jani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 08:07:30

Hi all,

Just uploaded the first version of path manipulation class (interface only).

Doxygen generated class documentation:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~kajala/code/path_20020124a/classboost_1_1path.html

Actual header file:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~kajala/code/path_20020124a/path.hpp

Example (1) of path usage: Searching child paths from multiple directories:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~kajala/code/path_20020124a/dirsearch.cpp
(note: since I've not yet implemented the class I cannot know is there any
errors in the example)

I already put the stuff in boost namespace, sorry if somebody gets offended
about that.

I do not plan to implement the stuff immediately, comments are very welcome!
Anyway, when I do implement it I can write Win32-MSVC6, Linux-GCC and
Solaris-GCC versions, but I do not have access to other platforms.

Regards,
Jani Kajala