From: joel de guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-25 23:47:12

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Jones" :

> At 12:22 AM +0800 1/26/02, joel de guzman wrote:

Indeed!

Coming from a Mac background, I've written a cross-platform application
framework that has, among other things, a class file_descriptor that abstracts
file specifications, paths etc. Supporting a multitude of file-path formats will
result in an N^N converters. What I did instead was have 2N converters
that convert to and from a common format such as a URI. Yes, this was
one of the *first* use of the Spirit parser framework.

{ nope, I'm not trying to sell anything... just FYI :-}

Regards,
--Joel