From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-30 09:32:08

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
> > typedef boost::mpl::list<
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> So when can we expect a submission for formal review?

Since I have been using MPL quite a lot in the code for the upcoming version
of Boost.Python, I am quite anxious to see it go through the review process
soon. As I see it, one major job needs to be done before review
(documentation), and another would be a really good idea (optimization for
list processing). A couple of weeks ago I asked Aleksey to check the
existing docs into CVS so that I could work on them, but then fell into this
crazy work crunch.

I think the best first step would be to reorganize the thread that started
with Mat Marcus' tutorial exploration (but using some of the simpler
formulations suggested by Aleksey and I, at least in the early parts) into a
tutorial for the library.

-Dave