From: tuna_man98166 (tuna_man98166_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-01 18:41:53

Has anyone been able to build the Boost library (boost_1_26_0)using
the aCC compiler on a HP-UX 10.2 system?

I tried using modified Makefiles for the build along with a new
user.hpp file built using .configure. When I got a host of compiler
errors that I could not resolve I decided that I should try to compile
and load using jam. However, I'm having trouble building jam. It
appears that it is unable to load the proper include files because I
get numerous unresolved references. The environment does not seem to
be corect for HPUX.