From: Synge Todo (wistaria_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-05 07:57:31

Dear Boosters,

I've just uploaded my new version of fixed_capacity_vector and others:

The changes made after the last version is as follows:

* Added fixed_capacity_deque class (fixed-capacity version of std::deque).
* Added fixed_capacity_stack and fixed_capacity_queue implemented as
  wrappers on fixed_capacity_vector or fixed_capacity_queue.
* Optimized constructors, assignment, and insertion.
* Added documents.
* Added sample and test codes.

I have checked that the sample programs compile by KAI CC (KCC 4.0f3,
Linux), Intel C++ (icc 5.0.1, Linux), GNU g++ (3.0.2, Linux), SGI
MIPSpro (CC 7.3.1.2m with clibs and also with
-DBOOST_NO_TEMPLATED_TEMPLATE_PARAMETER), and Compaq C++ (cxx 6.3,
Digital UNIX), and that they produce expected outputs.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,

Synge Todo
wistaria_at_[hidden]