From: jackthompson99 (JMThompson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-08 00:18:57

Hey guys,

I want to show you what I've been trying to explain. I've been
working on this system for a while, but I don't have a lot of time,
so it's going quite slow.

So far, the plan is no more than a rough outline, but it describes a
system that I know can work, and could potentially solve a lot of
problems. The documents are in several parts, but only the first
part is the proposed system. The other parts are an example of how I
use it. To me, it seems to be very useful, because it's so generic.

Please stop by my site ( http://www.JackMThompson.com/FactoryDocs )
and have a look. I could use some feedback. All feedback is
appreciated very much.

Thanks,
-JMT