From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-19 12:21:22

Great, offer accepted!

Please do it, and if you can additionally convert the messages to mbox
format you'll earn my eternal gratitude. There's no need for XML AFAIK;
mailman doesn't read XML, but deduces the threads from mbox. So that would
just create more work.

In fact, someone wrote a really cool Python-based thread viewer for Mailman
archives which we can get, so /really/ don't bother with the XML ;-)

Thanks, Carl!!!