From: Joel Young (jdy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-01 13:51:59

From: Ross Smith <r-smith_at_[hidden]>
> much more work to makeeven part of Boost usable, and it's even more
> frustrating that the Boost powers-that-be refuse to understand why

Come on already. It is not the "powers-that-be"'s problem. It is your
problem. If you care enough fix it. If you don't, move on.

I for one would be happy if you did really fix it which would ultimately
mean making .rpms, etc. that were multi-boost version compatible (like
redhat does with Berkeley DB versions).

> endlessly reinventing the same old wheel is not a productive use of
> people's time.

Fixing other people's productive use of their time is not the
"powers-that-be"'s problem. It is the individual people's problem. If
one of them wants to polish and contribute their wheel then great.

Joel