From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-08 16:35:30

on 3/8/02 1:32 PM, p_michel_andre at michel.andre_at_[hidden] wrote:

> So I gather since none of the libraries you refer to hasn't been
> submitted. There hasn't been that much interest in the problems that
> the solve from the community or is it just that they aren't
> finished? Or are there to many compromises to make anything that
> could make it to the standard or be of use to the community at large?

I think that the answer is "they aren't finished", with a little bit of
"hasn't been that much interest." I dabble in a lot of things in C++, so I
don't have the time to finish everything (especially of late). Some of the
submissions have overlap, but we haven't really discussed the issues between
them.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie