From: Bill Seymour (bill-at-the-office_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-09 09:51:12

I've just uploaded decimal.html to the files section.
(I didn't zip it...it's only about 34k, and folks can
just load it right into their browser.)

I don't want to upload the source code just yet because
the only compiler I have access to right now doesn't
seem to be able to deduce non-type template arguments,
so I can't compile anything that passes a decimal<>
to a function that has the precision as a template
parameter. 8-( I hope to get a decent compiler
Real Soon Now.

In the mean time, folks who are interested can check out
the interface and decide whether it seems reasonable.

--Bill Seymour