From: jhrwalter (walter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-10 09:14:12

Hi all,

I've just checked in our current software version to Boost CVS.

Contained are two new classes, compressed_vector & compressed_matrix,
modelling FORTRAN compressed row and compressed column storage.
Caution: this stuff is rather untested (and undocumented ;-)

We've also written some integration code for CLAPACK, which allowed
us to run most of the BLAS tests against ublas. These tests succeed
currently ;-). So the usage of dense and packed matrices should be
rather safe, now.

If there's enough public interest in the test code, we'll discuss,
how to incorporate it into the distribution.

BTW, does anybody know a similar perfect test suite for sparse
matrices?

Regards

Joerg