From: Chuck Allison (cda_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-10 19:47:18

Please pardon my naievete, but isn't the underlying numeric type to rational
a template parameter (I don't have the class handy)? Isn't it equipped
therefore to use an instantiation based on unlimited precision integers? If
not, could you please explain why not. (I assume that an unlimited precision
integer package would overload the pertinent operators).