From: scleary_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-03-12 09:12:26

I'm concerned about the spam implications of a public newsgroup. If we do
have a newsgroup gateway, is there some way to either:
  . Restrict the reading (not just posting) of messages to members
  . Contort/remove e-mail addresses from the newsgroup messages

I never post to newsgroups anymore unless it's under a throwaway e-mail
address.

        -Steve