From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-12 16:26:26

> Thanks for the ideas! This is the first time I've done a mod on a
> Wiki page (probably obvious)...

Sure, and actually that wasn't obvious at all :-) It seems like the biggest
thing with Wiki is to get people over the fear that they might 'break something'
and just go ahead and edit. In fact, the pages are versioned so it is next to
impossible to lose content. And then learning no more than about 10 format
tricks and you can make nice looking pages...

> I was thinking of adding pages as soon as a topic gathered some
> content, but I'll take a look at generating several subpages from a
> template to provide more structure.

Well that's the beauty of it -- when the page gets too big for your taste you
can refactor at will :-)

Jeff