From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-14 12:30:41

David Abrahams wrote:
> Personally, I would like some more time to look at this
> library. In part that's because I'm going to be away for all of next
> week (selfish reasons), but in part it's just because Lambda has
> non-trivial scope, and warrants a little more time for examination.

Yes, that's why we have a slightly extended review period (13 days instead
of 10) from the beginning. As the review manager, I don't mind extending the
review period even more, let's say till the end of the next week, or even
3-5 days more, if both the Lambda library and the Date/Time library authors
are okay with that (the GDTL is next on the schedule).

On the other hand, extending the period could lead people to postpone their
comments until the later date, so we won't gain much by that - unless
everybody who is interested will promise to themselves to post their
comments as early as possible, so we'll have more time to discuss them. If
it's not too much to ask for, I would go with extension. Jaakko, Gary?

Aleksey