From: Petr Kocmid (pkocmid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-16 20:19:25

Hi there,

the changed doc file libs/graph/doc/isomorphism_impl.pdf cannot merge which is resulting to conflict in cvs update. The workaround is to erase manually an old local copy, but more permanent solution is to mark the file as binary in cvs repository.

How could this be done quickly? Login to cvs, switch to appropriate directory, then:

cvs admin -kb isomorphism_impl.pdf
cvs update -A isomorphism_impl.pdf

or, just in case no admin available:

cvs remove isomorphism_impl.pdf
cvs add -kb isomorphism_impl.pdf

I am posting this to list, not private because this kind of problem happens repeating time to time again and I hope it could be helpful to have a solution ready in archives.

Petr Kocmid