From: jhrwalter (walter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-18 02:10:45

--- In boost_at_y..., Toon Knapen <toon.knapen_at_s...> wrote:
> On Thursday 14 March 2002 13:24, you wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 March 2002 11:37, you wrote:
> > > Salut,

into

> BTW, is there a way to know the dimension of the 'fast changing
index' and
> the 'slow changing index' ? This might be usefull since the
matrices are
> templated on their layout (row_major, column_major).
>
> toon

There is currently no template magic to define such indices, but I
can imagine, that these could be useful indeed: there are some sparse
matrix related assignments, which are implemented using tag
dispatching over a combination of container type and storage layout.
May be we can eliminate the storage layout there with the aid of your
proprosed iterator classification.

Regards

Joerg