From: Dylan Nicholson (dylan_nicholson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-18 23:48:57

 --- Carl Daniel <cpdaniel_at_[hidden]> wrote: > The archive is still a bit
confused. Try again tomorrow - I'm uploading a
> file with messages up through 27136 right
> now. In the current archive the threads are messed up, and the messages are
> in an odd order.
>
> -cd

Ok well at least it's good to know this message got through. All I got was
some bizarre error saying the user wasn't authorised (and the email address was
somewhere in Mumbai, India...).

What control do we have over the layout of the message list? I think I prefer
Yahoo's generally...

Dylan

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.