From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-18 22:57:50

oops, I originally just hit "reply" and sent this to boost_at_[hidden]
instead of the new boost_at_[hidden] :)

Hi,

As a first approach, I would trying using the filtered_graph class. This
class adapts a graph by filtering out vertices and edges according to the
predicates that you specify. In this case, you would create a vertex
predicate that returns whether the vertex is in the subset you are
interested in. You can then apply Dijkstra to the filtered_graph. If this
approach doesn't work for you, we can talk more...

Cheers,
Jeremy