From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-19 19:55:59

> Actually there is nothing on this page for unsubscribing. I would
> like to unsubscribe for the same reason as the effusive Mr. Dawes. I
> joined the yahoo group with "No Emails" option.

Actually there is. It took me about 3 minutes to unsubscribe my old e-mail from boost and subscribe different one (including recieving auto generated password). It is the time it should take for any programmer.

Regards,

Gennadiy.

A free email account your friends will never forget!
Get YOURNAME_at_[hidden] at http://www.emailaccount.com/

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you_at_[hidden] from Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net?tag

attached mail follows:

 Actually there is nothing on this page for unsubscribing. I would like to unsubscribe for the same reason as the effusive Mr. Dawes. I joined the yahoo group with "No Emails" option.
  Lars Gullik Bjønnes <larsbj_at_[hidden]> wrote: Peter Mancini
writes:

| A curse! May the jerk that put me on this new mailing list lay dying
| in the desert with vultures ripping at his soon to be dead flesh! I
| had my settings set to view by web for a reason. There are many of
| us who are duly pissed off at this breach of Netiquette and I expect
| and explanation and apology. Only people who had selected
| individual mails should have been put on this list as is. Those of
| us set to special messages or no messages should have just been sent
| a courtesy note. I get too much mail to have to weed though this
| extra crap. Thanks for nothing Beman Dawes.

Are you completely out of our mind or do you just have a (very) bad
day?

I do not care if you subscribed yourself or of somebody else
subscribed you. There is a link (url) on every mail that you get that
describes what you have to do to unsubscribe.

Just go away.