From: Dylan Nicholson (dylan_nicholson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-20 18:01:17

 --- Jeff Garland <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote: > I'm noticing a
consistently longer delay between sending a message to the
> group
> and receiving it from the list since the switchover. I timed the last
> message I
> sent at about 20 minutes between posting and receiving. Yahoogroups seemed
> like
> they had it tuned down to a minute or two usually. Don't know if there is
> anything that can be done to 'boost' the performance here or if others are
> also
> experiencing this...

I'm not sure if it's consistently longer - just now a message I posted a few
minutes ago appeared. But in some cases it's not only taken well over 20
minutes, but replies to my message have appeared long before this! I'm
genuinely bemused has to how a mail server could let this occur...

Dylan

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.