From: Dylan Nicholson (dylan_nicholson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-21 03:01:05

 --- Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I understand each of your points above; indeed my first cut looked a lot
> like what you are describing. Here is why the header evolved:

I do accept and see some benefit in the method you've chosen, but the
"arbritrariness" of the names I guess is what worries me the most. It's much
harder to think up long descriptive names that accurately capture the intent.
create_missing_directories probably stands out for that reason - what missing
directories? And does it fail if there are no directories to create? etc. etc.

Dylan

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.