From: Gary Powell (powellg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-26 12:30:41

Ihsan Ali Al Darhi [iad929_at_[hidden]] wrote:
What will u do if the library didn't work under VC.NET?

Besides, where I can find web sites on functionl programming?

Mo
Microsoft is fixing its compiler, 7.1 is using boost libraries as test cases
so I'm not worried about VC.NET. It's 6.5 that was the pain. There are work
arounds for the partial specialization bug. The other bugs, we'll just have
to wait and see.

There are a number of interesting sites on C++ and Functional Programming.
(But by no means an exhaustive list.)

LL:
http://lambda.cs.utu.fi

FACT!:
www.fz-juelich.de/zam/FACT/

Phoenix/ Spirit:
http://spirit.sourceforge.net/

FC++:
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~yannis/fc++/

Oopsla C++ Template workshop:
http://www.oonumerics.org/tmpw01/

A collection of Functional Programming Papers:
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~augustss/AFP/overview.html

Happy reading!

  Yours,
  -gary-