From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-27 09:06:19

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Allison" <cda_at_[hidden]>
> You (and I) just top-posted :-).

And this confuses some mailers?? I'm inclined to suggest that the
problem is with the mailer, not the top-quoter in this case. When
posting a very short comment it can be best to for human readers to see
the comment and look further down to notice, "oh yeah, that's the
context of this discussion". Scrolling past the discussion that's
already been seen is not terribly user-friendly.

I really hope that newsreaders do better. If we ever get the nntp
interface for boost running, it will make everyone's life much simpler.

-Dave