From: Howard Hinnant (hinnant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-02 14:01:19

is_convertible_test.cpp has:

    value_test(false, (boost::is_convertible<boost::noncopyable,
int>::value));

where is_convertible is (partially) defined as:

       static no_type BOOST_TT_DECL _m_check(...);
       static yes_type BOOST_TT_DECL _m_check(To);

I'm not sure this is legal code. The _m_check(To) overload requires an
accessible copy constructor. I guess the question is, is access of this
copy constructor checked before or after overload resolution?

I'm unable to find a definitive answer to this question. Can anyone
point to standardeze which might answer this one way or the other?

Thanks,
-Howard