From: Jon Wang (webmaster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-09 08:02:53

Hi,

The Chinese mirror of boost.org(http://boost.net9.org) is still under construction. And the Conversion Library, CRC, boost::compressed_pair, Timer Library, Compose Library, boost::ref and boost::static_assert have been translated.

I've seen much discussion on the format of the documentation of boost, and could some one tell me what would be used? I've tried DocBook on the translations, and find it rather good. If interested, Please see the html files
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/conversion/index.html
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/compressed_pair/index.html
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/timer/index.html
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/compose/index.html
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/ref/index.html
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/static_assert/index.html¡¡¡¡
(Sorry, the CRC Library is still being converted into DocBook.)

and also the xml files(replace .html with .xml), http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/conversion/index.xml
        http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/conversion/lexical_cast.xml
        http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/conversion/cast.xml
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/compressed_pair/index.xml
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/timer/index.xml
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/compose/index.xml
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/ref/index.xml
http://boost.net9.org/boost/libs/static_assert/index.xml
It's ok to browse the xml files by Microsoft IE6, but may crash when using Mozilla. Xalan from apache.org is also ok.

Btw, why not keep evch library(for example, ref, iterator_adapter) in a separate directory?

Best wishes,

Jon Wang
babysloth_at_[hidden]
2002-04-09