From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-11 18:19:01

"Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> The good news is that this debate is academic for 99.8% of all users
> because either of the above forms are trivial to understand.

On the other hand, I don't even see library writers saying they know how
to use MPL yet. It looks like Dave Abrahams and Aleksey are the only
people would could really use it properly thus far. I can only hope that
the documentation will help this state of affairs, since I get
"trickle-down"
benefit as a library user.

Dave