From: Paul Baxter (paul.baxter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-15 04:44:39

Sorry for that previous petulant reply, Aleksey. Monday morning blues :)

I found the MPL document to be a fair introduction to some of the issues you
faced in the implementation. It is not aimed specifically at potential users
like me.

You also have now clarified in other posts why you had such complexity in
your example.
I'm glad you have shown a simpler lambda-based alternative that clarifies
the situation.

As just a potential user of Boost libraries, I will stay off the developer
list and wait till some nice author explains why this new approach is so
much better than the last.

Paul Baxter