From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 23:06:20

"Gennadiy Rozental" <rogeeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> I do not think we need to include multithreading support in the first
cut.
> We need boost-wide solution, that paticulaly will be used for smart_ptr
> either.

Yeah, I wasn't too worried about it, which is why I just #if 0'd it out
for now. Still, for completeness, it would be nice to find a workaround.
I'm also curious to know if and how it should/would interact with
boost::threads. Not that I could add anything meaningful to it
myself, but perhaps Bill Kempf could comment?

Dave