From: Andrew J. P. Maclean (a.maclean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-28 18:15:20

In the code I sent you there is a routine that calculates the Gregorian
Julian Date difference. This was specifically written to allow users to
specify the date of the changeover from Julian to Gregorian, because, as
you have discovered, this occurred at different times in different
countries. I believe that the latest date for changeover was around
1925, which, I think puts the difference between the Julian and
Gregorian calendar at around 12 days.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Postal: