From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-02 04:49:17

Maybe it is just my CVS, but I had problems at first following the
CVS instructions on the web page. With the help of Joerg I realized
that I needed to add a 'boost' to the checkout argument on the
commandline:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost login
      (password is empty)
  cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost
checkout -r matrix_development boost

Best regards,

Matthias