From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-07 17:19:47

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>; <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] Release run up: Win32 Regression Test updated

> >// Notice that 4.3 BETA #1 still defines version 4245
> >#if (__COMO_VERSION__ <= 4245) || !defined(BOOST_STRICT_CONFIG)
> ># if defined(_MSC_VER) && _MSC_VER > 1 && _MSC_VER <= 1300
> > ... as above...
> ># endif

> Aren't BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE and BOOST_NO_SWPRINTF related to Comeau's
> use of the MS libraries, and so apply even if in strict mode?

You are right. Only BOOST_NO_ARGUMENT_DEPENDENT_LOOKUP should be move
changed.
BTW, I assume that BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE has been tested correctly with
VC7, since VC7 hearders _do_ import names with using within std::.

Also for John Maddock: I notice that config_test still fails with Comeau due
to int64-related issue. I don't have an updated code tree so I can't check
myself, but could you please look into it? It seems like it's including a
file it shouldn't while in strict mode. Also, should
BOOST_NO_INTEGRAL_INT64_T be defined for Comeau in strict mode, or it went
obsolete with the MS_INT64 macro?

Giovanni Bajo