From: David LeBlanc (whisper_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-11 19:21:23

"Other topics related to boost development may be acceptable, at the
discretion of moderators. If unsure, go ahead and post. The moderators will
let you know."

* Boost uses STL

* Greater understanding of STL assists in using and/or developing Boost (?)

* Boost ml volume is low currently, and this request for information didn't
intrude on any passionate discussions that have recently been going on, nor
would I think that the topic is completely lacking in interest for boost
users.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA