From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-16 19:03:28

> I don't think I've "begged the wrong question" here.

Begging your pardon William - you're right and *definitely* not begging the
wrong question. Any higher-level design would indeed require the use of the
lower-level primitives. Poorly chosen words - I appologize. My intention was
to postulate that a higher-order threading system that used graphs would
considerably change the way we think about synchronization scopes - not to
cast aspertions on your efforts.

> I'd be excited to see you submit a higher level design to Boost

I'd be excited if people were actually interested something like this and
would be more than willing to share my code and ideas on the subject. Thanks
for forwarding my previous message to the list.

- Regards
Chris